Bridal/Soft Glam Makeup Tutorial Look

Comments

  1. Hi Beauties!!

    This video is to share a look that I do for my brides. Let me know what you think. I will share product info down below.

    I am also going to be doing a virtual makeup look at the end of this month. Leave a comment of your email if you are interested =)

    Brows: IT cosmetics brow power pencil
    Eyes: Anastasia Soft Glam palette,
    Eye Primer: Mac Utterly becoming paint pot primer
    Lashes: Ardel Wispies
    Lash Glue: Ardel Duo Glue
    Face Primer: Mehron Serum Primer
    Foundation: Era Beauty Foundation Aerosol "Y7"
    Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
    Highlight: Anastasia Amrezy Collection Highlighter
    Powder: Charlotte Tilbury Face Powder
    Setting Powder: RCMA setting powder
    Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment