Complexion Perfection using ALL IT Cosmetics Products || BeautyLyn

Comments

  1. Hi, My Beauties!!

    Welcome Back to my channel!!

    This makeup look is using ALL IT Cosmetics. I T stands for Innovative Technology. which their products feel amazing to the skin. So I decided to share what I have of theirs that are my favorite. No, I do not get paid to do this =p this video is to watch for your pleasure.

    Down below I will write down all the products I used in the video

    IT COSMETICS PRODUCTS

    - Miracle Water
    - Bye Bye Under Eye Cream
    - Confidence in a Cream (rosy tone)
    - CC Cream (oil Free) matte
    - Brush: Blurring Foundation brush #101
    - Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (#31.1 tan sand)
    - Brush: Dual-Ended Concealer brush #2
    - Bye Bye Pores Bronzer
    - Brush: Heavenly Luxe French Boutique Blush Brush #4
    - Bye Bye Pores Blush in (Sweet Cheeks)
    - Brush: Gemstone Brush Therapy Duo blush brush (amethyst)
    - Lash Blow Out Mascara
    - Bye Bye Pores Illumination Transculent Setting Powder
    - Buffing Bronzer brush #213 (Live Love Fully Collection)
    - Pillow Talk Lipstick (Vision)
    - Your Lips But Better Lip Liner (Spicy Nude)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment